Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well waddayaknow?!

Hey look! It's me. Back again. I know it has been a while. Actually can't even remember the last time I blogged.
What has been new here? Sheep shearing with daughter and granddaughter last weekend. Also had a great time hanging out with CoggieTM from the High Fiber diet podcast.
The weekend before was the oldest granddaughters birthday party for family at my house. I made a Barbie cake and she was so happy to get a real authentic American Girl doll, Julie. I outfitted both Abby and Julie with one of a kind almost matching sweaters. It was a big hit!
This coming weekend I will be making another Barbie cake for the next granddaughter in line Madison who will be 4.
I will upload photos of all this goodness in just a bit.

Knitting? Ravelry has all my projects if you want to see them.

But yes still knitting my heart out!!
Sun is shining and spring might just be around the corner?

No comments: