Thursday, March 4, 2010

Socks complete!


IMG_0756
Originally uploaded by lorrieu1
Look! I finished these last night! I cast on Dec. 29 2009 with my first toe up two at a time on two circular needles.
Plain vanilla socks, just wanted to take the yarn as far as I could. I do believe that I only had about 3 yards of yarn left after casting off. I got scared that I would run out mid cast off!

I love them! Still want some that are higher up the calf, but without purchasing an extra ball of yarn, toe up I can get pretty far. Happy me!

3 comments:

knitwych said...

Those look GREAT!! Congrats on finishing them!

Purl's Page said...

Oh look! You are still alive LOL!!
When might you update your blog?
Haz dyed is old news.

knitwych said...

Neener-neener! I updated it about 45 minutes before your comment! :-)