Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When it rains...........

Ha! When it rains it pours right? Ok uploaded a few photos.......now to just update life.

Something new: I signed up for an online course of medical transcription. I have 12 months to finish and or pay for extension. (NOT) This could be a good thing for future employment. I would prefer to be a medical assistant or similar but the market is saturated according to all recent graduates I have spoken with. Yet on the other hand you have to figure in that learning a whole butt load of medical terminology and stuff will only be beneficial if I choose to go into some medical field. Even back into a doctors office.

Next on the list is to start teaching or doing some workshops at the yarn shop.

Still on the list..............should I start my own podcast? Here I sit and would love it but is there enough room in the knitting/spinning/crafting world for yet another podcast? Finding time to record is my only dilemma. That is having time to myself alone. With that said I have to figure out how to edit etc. on my mac with garage band. All the mac stuff is still pretty new to me still after almost a year of having it.

Design. Yes I want to design a few patterns that have been on my mind. I know how time consuming that process is too. To sketch the designs up is one thing. To start the knitting process and document all the steps is another!

I also have a few sewing project I would like to get to................why does this sound like a laundry list? All the things that I want to do, am doing or wish I was doing?

Currently working on a couple items for a new baby coming into the family later in April. My cousin and his wife are expecting a baby girl and you all know how much I love to knit for babies especially girls! I have 4 granddaughters and let me tell ya there is never enough time to knit all the things I want to for them!!

Tomorrow is a new day. Gym on the schedule in the morning then sounds like I have to come in to the shop to take up air space. But with air space comes time to be online with my MT course right? I have to prioritize. Wow! Can't believe that I spelled that correctly. Sometimes I amaze myself. LOL.

No comments: