Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday......

Tomorrow is Monday! Oh and it is the 15th of March also. This will be my day for a procedure called Nova Sure. Outpatient surgery, uterine ablation. Hoping for lighter periods or even better, no period. But for sure it has to end up as a monthly relief. LOL.

In the meantime, I have been knitting. Finished one Little Girl's shrug and working on a second one. Both of the older granddaughters 4 and 6 year olds wear the same size. So it is very easy to double up on items!
The youngest 2 granddaughters are 17 months and the other is 21 months. And yes they too wear the same size LOL!

Am I the only one that hates the time change? Spring forward ugh! Today I didn't get up early and I took my time going into work to do some paperwork, came home and it was only 2:30pm. What the heck? I mean it felt like it should have be 5pm. I took a nap. It's now about 9:30pm and I am ready for bed already.

No comments: