Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sitting here........listening

I am at work on new computer successfully setup and ready to do all things work and 'play' too!
I am listening to KIPing It Real podcast.........playing catch up.

Today was the first day of the gym sign up with DD. First class was at 8am and was called boot camp. Yes like it says, basically a circuit training program. A lot of hard work lets just say!!

New on the needles is a knit along with the High Fiber Diet podcast group on Ravelry. Not a member yet? Are you a knitter or crocheter? Sign up! Spinners and weavers too! Back to the knit along. It's the incredible custom fit raglan sweater pattern. Making a crazy ball version for oldest granddaughter Abygail. Dug out all the different and funky yarns, grouped by color and just started winding balls up by tying them all together. I have a feeling it will be too big. But there will be plenty of room to grow right? I will also be using the pattern to make one for her 18" doll. They will be closely matched.
Still working on my first pair of toe up socks on two circular needles and two at a time! Fun! I can't wait until they are finished, I am going for knee socks, use up as much yarn as I can and warmth.

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Always err on the side of too big for kid's stuff is my motto!

Jackie said...

Thanks for the plug. :) I can't wait to see your finished sweater!