Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not a Monday!



Yes really it is only Tuesday, or is it already Tuesday? The sun is shining and it will reach about 50 degrees! Whoop!
I am sitting in Jackson waiting for my parts to get plated. I would rather be knitting and just might do that also!
I have finished granddaughters 18" doll hat

and now cast on the Knitting pure & simple knit patterns for a Little Girl's shrug #228 in bright yellow-green. Think spring right?

If this pattern goes as fast as it is.......I might just make all the grand girls one for easter! I love knitting!

3 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Yeah, we broached the 50-degree mark here today as well. Felt very strange, I must admit.

knitwych said...

That is too cute!

Purl's Page said...

Ok you gals you must know that is not MY finished sweater.........I am still working on it and will post finished photo when done. That is the photo from the actual pattern itself.