Monday, January 26, 2009

Not much sock knitting!

Well it looks like this is the end of that sock I started yesterday! At least for about 3 weeks! I have to get the Christening Gown cast on tonight! No more procrastinating! Well actually I have procrastinated that much...........not really. I just got the yarn on Friday! And Saturday.......yep you guessed it I couldn't decide which white yarn I wanted to use! I will do a swatch and decide but I am pretty sure it will be the Berrocco Comfort DK.

I bet you all want to know what pattern I have chosen? I will get back with you on that LOL. Oh yeah I remember Jill Eaton's book Minnies. There is a very simple gown pattern in that book and I plan to add some lace to the simple design to spice it up just a notch. BAM!!

So after I get that cast on I will start posting progress notes...........this is going to be a crunch knit I just know it. Shouldn't be that hard or anything but with the hat (not sure that I am making that) it calls for almost 1000 yards! Knitting fingers, body and mind get ready!!
Well that's all for now..........have to finish up at work here so I can get home to cast on!

No comments: