Monday, January 5, 2009

My Birthday...........

Every year like most of you I have a Birthday..........This year could have been one of the best, but my husband didn't approve of what Tiffany got me for my birthday present. Oh and before I show and tell my present...........it is also our wedding anniversary. Sixteen years married and 20 together.

Show and tell is..................we got matching tattoos! I have wanted this tiny butterfly on my left wrist for the past 3 years. I already have one tattoo that I got 16 years ago at the bikini line. How did I manage that you ask with hubby's disapproval? We were separated at the time!

This photo is the day after I got it so its a bit red still. I will have to replace this photo with a more current one. But I LOVE IT!! So that's all that matters right?
My birthday/ anniversary is on Dec. 21 yes 4 days before Christmas. Lets just say that I had a lot of peace and quiet..........at least 2 days worth before he talked to me again! No present for either birthday or anniversary.
I am 45, yes fourty five years old and its my day!
I do like tattoos, but c'mon I am not going to go and fill up my whole arm or something! Oh and by the way for anyone thinking of getting one I am not going to lie to you IT HURTS LIKE HECK! Really, brought tears to my eyes. But for me it was worth it, I love it. Do I have plans for any more. No not at this time.

1 comment:

Debbie B. said...

I got my first tatto 10/2008 at the age of 51! http://picasaweb.google.com/deafsetter/Tattoo# Was led to your blog through Color Happy Yahoo group. Deb B. (debextra)