Monday, March 16, 2009

Too many passwords!!!!

I had a great weekend!! But today I am trying to do the most simple thing....................just upload a photo to flicker and I can't for the life of me remember the password!!

How many password and account names do you have? I can't even think anymore! If I don't set the program to remember me...................I probably couldn't remember half of them!

HELP!

I got this really cool program to put all your passwords and account names in................yep you guessed it. Can't remember the darn pass code to open it! Am I losing my mind?

So, since I couldn't upload a simple photo to flicker I will put it here and then I can put it in my ravelry group question of the day! LOL always more than one way to skin a cat. :)


Since I am lucky enough.................so far...............to be staying home today, I will be doing some catch up work around the house.

I will catch you all up on my great weekend activities later today.

1 comment:

knitwych said...

I feel your pain! I know we're not supposed to write down our passwords, but I do anyway. I keep a notebook of them in my office. Since I keep a LOT of notebooks in my office, I figure the odds of some dastardly intruder grabbing that particular one right away are pretty slim.