Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting better ...I thought

Yep just when you think a injury is healing you go and do something stupid and get to start recovery all over again!!
My chiro said I have a bulging disc at c6 c7 that presses on the nerve bundle for my right arm. I get numbness and tingling. So I haven't done much really.
Have only knitted a few rows a day on the christening gown or my socks. Happily on have turned the heal and am about two or so inches from the toe!! The gown still has a due date and it's by march 15th. I really have to motivate a few mor rows a day to get it finished! The skirt section is supposed to be about twenty inches then the waist, bodice and sleeves. Wish me luck! Photos to come soon!
Another drawback to this pain and discomfort also get worsewith computer use! That is one reason for the lack of blogging. Because it's not that I have nothing to say that's for sure! I have figured out how to blog from my iPod! It's one finger typing but as long as I have wifi I can update the blog, yay!!
Time to knit a row before heading to the grocery store. I will update you all with more fun stuff a bit later, lots of catching up to do.

-- Post From My iPod

No comments: