Friday, October 24, 2008

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Another Friday!!!!


Well what have I been up to you ask? Sheesh! You name it! I just finished the Sweet Peeps booties and they are soooooooooooo cute! I think that I will make another pair.
I have yet to finish the sewing of the backing for the baby squares blanket.......I'm working on it, I'm working on it!
I have been working on my side job also.................Oh did I forget to mention that I line bags for the local yarn shop customers? Yep its me Liners by Lorrie. It is getting closer to the Christmas rush and the bags are pouring in!!!! That too keeps me busy.
I am currently inventing and inspired hat pattern, will be free here on my blog when finished but up for sale I hope at Whitmore Lake Yarn . I am also working on a few other goodies that I will be selling through the yarn shop. Hope to get some in there before November 1. Keep your eyes posted!
OH Oh Oh Oh! I guess that I am a few years behind!!! I just found the TV show HEROES!! OHMYGOSH! I LOVE IT! I signed up to netflix just so that I could instantly watch starting from the first episode! I am now into season 2 and it is so good, I just love it! I like the sci fi of it all with some comic heroes thrown in. Oh and there is even some grossness too. How can you beat all that? If you haven't checked it out.................DO! I am addicted for sure. Let me just say that it is sooooooooooooo good that I can't even knit while watching! I am like stuck like glue to my screen! LOL.
Speaking of which................lemme get back to you all later I have another episode to watch!
take care all..... One more thing that darn dust bunny is now playing hide and seek in the yarn shop!! Whoever finds it has to hide it, and so it goes............
But to my dismay, no mail has been returned to me and that darn PIT SLUG I made and sent to Miss Violet of Lime and Violet has not been spoken of on their podcast. So the snail without a shell (slug) has slithered off into snail mail no mans land I guess. Woe is me
Bye for now!
Please feel free to comment, right down below this sentence is a tiny place to click and leave a comment on this or any other entry I have made...............feel free (hint hint)

No comments: