Monday, October 6, 2008

Going to play a prank today..........

I was surfing the web and found a pattern for a 'Dust Bunny' from Mochimochiland.com. I made said bunny and am going to put a note with him and hide him at the yarn shop tonight where at some point he will be found by someone. Lets see how long it will take the yarn shop owners to figure out who made him?

If said yarn shop owners.............Mo and Dee of Whitmore Lake Yarn Co. do get their hands on him because they might just be following my blog.............please leave a comment below ;)

I also made a slug from Mochimochiland.com that I will be sending to Miss Violet of LimenViolet. The reason is that there was a podcast that had some chatter about a person they referred to as the Pitt Slug............so I thought it would be neat to make one up and send it along for a laugh! A quick thank you to Lime and Violet for their awesome knitting etc. podcast they are a real great bunch of people and make you laugh your ass off! Seriously!

What did you all do this weekend? I made a Dust Bunny and also almost have the Baby Washcloth blanket blocks ready to sew together. See the photo below of my progress.


Well that's about all for this past weekend. I have a few ideas to throw out as this week progresses.

Take care all!

No comments: