Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 7 Dust Bunny FOUND!!!

Finally!!!! That darn bunny has been found! Sure would have LOVED to be there when he was because Mo (one of the shop owners) yelled................MOUSE!!! And the other shop owner (I won't mention any names Dee don't worry) Oh the sheer terror of that would have made me wet my pants! Seriously!

Well I am not sure exactly what day he was found but last night at knitting he was finally mentioned and one of the owners made a guess that it was another knitter that didn't show up for knitting last night (Kim) and so her second guess was indeed me. Sheesh! Dead give away I am I guess!

No word on the Pitt Slug, I think that he might have gone missing in the USPS. Or HA! snail mail!

Ok so this has been a really short week! I mean its already been 7 days since I last blogged? Where has all that time gone?

For one I have the baby blanket almost finished, just need to cut my fabric for the backing, which is a cute bunny flannel and sew it on. Maybe put some tacks in the corners where the squares meet (quilt it together). Oh and then I will of course need a made by gramma label. Of which I still have to order the new ones that I have designed in my mind.

And last Sunday I got to babysit all day with my daughter Tiffany. We watched the twin grand children! WOW! No that's work! But they are so darn cute and sweet! I just can't believe that by Christmas we will be topping out at 5 grand kids! Whew! Those kids have been busy huh?

Speaking of kids having babies.............oldest daughter Amanda got out of the hospital on Sunday or was it Monday? Can't remember now! But she is doing fine and so is the baby. She had a follow up appointment with her Dr. on Tuesday and all is well except that they are now going to do the C-Section on November 18th!

Photos: I will have a few photos to post of grand twins, a couple of hats that I made for the baby boy.


On the needles: I have started the bat from Mochimochi Land to make and give to the two older granddaughters and maybe one for the youngest daughter if she is nice to me! LOL!! Oh and I also have to cast on a holiday dress for the new granddaughter that will be here Nov. 18th. Of course I am pretty sure that I will not have it finished by then as I really don't have much time to start and finish the bats before Halloween. I better get on the move!

Well I had better get to my needles and get my knit on! Have lots to do.

Take care and thank you for checking in with me and my progress!!

Lorrie

1 comment:

primdollie said...

had to stop in and see what you were up to and I love the dust bunnie story!! too fun!! (i wish mine were that cute I have real dust buffaloes at my house and they are big enough to rope and ride I swear!!) I chased them again this morning but I know by tomorrow nite all the stragglers will be out again in full force!! YIKES!! the hats are lovely and the grand baby pics are adorable!! what cuties they are!! well glad I stopped in to see what was up!! started a shawl for my oldest son's GF now to actually get it done!!! BY Christmas!! and more things for the other son's GF and then all 3 of the grand babies!!! yikes! oh and will see if I do anything for my 2 son's!! last year was hats!! have fun dear!!
hugs Linda