Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sockie progress

I am currently working on socks for a tiny girl and this is my progress, only about 1.5 inches but its a start!! Now I can't find the wrapper for this yarn (of course) but it is Crystal Palace yarn either Maizy or Panda soy. It is a nice soft yarn that has a cotton feel but soft and squishy. I took this silly picture with the web cam on this silly little (I mean little) netbook computer.
I also just have to post another photo of a granddaughter, how flippin cute is this one?


Have you ever tried the new starbucks java chip frap icecream? OHMYGOSH!!! Go find it and give it a try! Yummo!

I need to get to spinning but there are just a few other things i have to work on first. Grand babies coming over on Friday night for sleep over and I need to get DD room cleaned up after she moved out, wash sheets etc. Work workwork never ends.

No comments: