Monday, July 6, 2009

A new photo of hand spun

I have a new photo to post.
This yarn I purchased from butterflygirldesigns at Etsy. Color name: BLUE MORPHO

Here is the description: There are three layers in these batts: black superwash merino, Aegean blue bamboo and a dark cornflower blue superwash merino.Contents: 67% superwash merino, 33% bamboo, 3 oz.

After spinning I ended up with 3 oz. (hey that's pretty good eh?)

It too is a fingering weight yarn and 19 wraps per inch. I plan on making myself socks from it. I will do my first toe up socks to make sure that I have enough to actually wear. Might be anklets but who cares I spun it, gonna knit it and can wear it myself right?



After spinning

1 comment:

knitwych said...

That is beautiful!!! Hurry up and knit those socks so I can see 'em!