Monday, July 6, 2009

NEW CONTEST!! WIN A KNITTING PATTERN BOOK

Well did that get your attention?


I have a book that I purchased just for this occasion. The name of it is Wrap Style by Pam Allen & Ann Budd editors of Interweave Knits. I linked to another site so that you might view some of the designs in this book if you don't already know. Just click on view more images under the photo of the book at the site.

Anywho........to win this book you must sign up to follow my blog. I will wait until there are at least 10 new subscribers and at that point put all the names in the random generator and pick a winner. I hope to have this completed by the end of July so that the winner may start by making their own wrap to wear or gift before the colder season approaches.

Leave a comment at the end of this post also and I will run a random generator on comments and send out another nice gift for that winner. Gift to be determined ,but hey what the heck it's a contest right and it's free.

Have fun, no fighting, hair pulling or name calling. LOL

1 comment:

Heide said...

Great book. I'm posting a link to your contest over on my blog. Cheers!