Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All checked in............

Yippee! Tomorrow at this time we will be landing in sunny (I hope) Florida! DD and I are headed outta here to sit back and relax, visit some family, and sit back and relax some more!

What to pack? Oh I know that I need some clothes.........not too many as just sitting in the sun doesn't require much huh? But what knitting to pack? I know that if I don't pack any that I will have anxiety knowing that I have nothing to keep my hands busy................If I pack a few projects I should be safe. I am thinking of the chevron scarf, socks and small bits of sock yarn and a Barbie cardigan pattern. That should do it!

DD and I have our IPODS hers the phone and mine the touch, so we have kindle books, movies, tv shows, podcasts, audible books and yes even some music. I think that the batteries will die before we get too much done with those! I wonder if there is a solar power charger for them yet?

I am still thinking do I need the laptop? I mean really..........it's not a netbook by any means! I bought this thing a few years ago because I didn't want a PC but I wanted a nice computer with bells and whistles...........so you know it's the huge 17" screen Sony vaio. And yes it's darn heavy!

I will keep you posted as the trip progresses....maybe a few sunny Florida photos and hopefully nothing but good times!

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Loads of fun!

knitwych said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!