Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What are you reading?

Well I don't know about you, but I have been hooked on the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer!!!

They are billing it as the next "Harry Potter" for teens? Well as an adult lemme tell you something!!!! It is sooooooooooo good and the love story is great too. Oh to be young huh?

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

In that order. Wonderful story and I have seen people (albeit mostly females) carrying around their books!

I started the series on Audio book from Audible.com sign up and pop your favorite books onto your mp3 player or ipod and just enjoy! The last book of the series isn't available at Audible or iTunes yet so I had to purchase the book...........gonna be a long read! Audio books are about 12 hours or so to listen to for comparison. I know that it will take me more hours than that to read it!!

So that is my entry for today...................What are you reading? Leave me a comment below on what you like to read!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw your post on sockknitters. I'm new to blogging, too. My blog is www.jerzeemama.blogspot.com

I just finished the 2nd book in the Twilight series. I love this series so much. Can't wait to see what happens next. Through most of the 2nd book, I missed Edward so much I could hardly stand it. I was so happy when he finally came back. Can't believe I'm 58 years old and hooked on this series! I started to read it because I work in the Teen area of my town library. But, I confess, I kept reading because Stephenie Meyer is such a good writer.

About to order the Knit Picks needles. I've been putting it off forever. I'm going to do it at last today.

Your twin grandbabies are adorable, by the way!

Take care,
Carrie

Purl's Page said...

Carrie I missed Edward also in book 2!!
I can't even begin to tell you how all 3 made me feel.
Stephenie Meyer has a gift for writing that allows you to feel love and hope!
I started to read or listen to it because my 23 year old daughter picked it up. She is a medical assistant and one of her patients (who is not a teenager) recommeded it to her!
And I too am 'older' I will be 45 yet this year.
Thanks!