Sunday, August 17, 2008

My First Post

Well, now I have finally done it! This is my first blog ever!

If you already know me you are wondering what or who is Purl? I think that she will be my alter ego or mascot in the future. Maybe both! I wanted the blog name to be catchy, creative and to have it express me and what I am 'into' at this point in my life. Anyone who has hobbies knows that they come and go and come back again so here I can share with you what I love most today!

I will try not to bore you all...........my goal with this blog is to express myself, my desires for the future and share my creative hobbies and endeavors and share photos.

Current project on my knitting needles now is a blanket for Gabriella one of our twin grandbabies! Recently finished blanket for Blake is on my ravelry page. I am Lorrieu at Ravelry.com




Our grandbabies came a bit early and spent the first 3 weeks in the NICU. They just came home this past week and are AMAZING little people. They also have a big sister who is 4 and loves having baby brother and sister home.


We also have a daughter who is expecting right around Christmas (another baby girl). Currently about 22 weeks.






And then our youngest daughter who is 23 and loving being the auntie at this point in her life.

Hubby and I own our own business..............in the automotive field. It is a wobbly world being in the auto industry. I am sure I will have many entries on this topic in the future.

I am going to wrap up this first post as it is a Sunday night and must get plenty of rest for work tomorrow!

No comments: