Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have ya ever?


Have you ever had one of those days? LOL. Well let me elaborate!

Spent a few hours, yes hours LOL on skype with Coggietm of the High Fiber Diet Podcast (downloadable from itunes). She is so much darn fun! Why oh why can't we live closer than 3 hours? Well since we don't, it's good that we can talk all day for free huh? Just connect on the laptop and even go from room to room and if you want to show something turn on the vidcam! YIKES did I forget to brush my hair?

Ok so for one of those days darnit! I have run or should I say NOT run across a second item I can't find since Christmas! The first was nice purse purchased at costco and now the second is a flip camcorder! Where did it go? I know that I didn't or wasn't going to use it this Christmas as it was just too chaotic, but I will be darned if I can find it now! Wish me luck in the future on this stuff!


2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Eep! Did you check the top shelf of the living room closet? Amazing how much stuff gets shoved up there.

Purl's Page said...

oy! I don't have a top shelf living room closet but really I have systematically searched this whole house!!
Nothing! NaDa!