Friday, January 8, 2010

another day home!

Which one do you like better?
Another day I get to stay home! Ask me......what have you done today sofar? LOL! Well I did finish this logo for a contest and got it uploaded to the site on ravelry. It is for the High Fiber Podcast. It is hand drawn and then some editing and text via random paint programs. I am working very hard to learn new programs on this mac!

Chit chatted on skype with friend, surfed the net together (too much fun!) And am now trying to get off this hard as nails chair! to get something done LOL!

Todays list of things to do, I did clear out some stuff from my closet for donation. Really nice evening dresses worn to weddings etc. They will get a good home.

Next is to wash up a load or so out of a "was supposed to be garage sale" bag of clothes from the basement and donate them too! Continue over a period of time to donate and trash the clutter in the dungeon (basement).

I guess that next time I sit down here at the computer I will have to upload a few photos too keep interest.