Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A couple of things

Well.........I just need to vent! Sorry but really, sometimes a person just needs to go on about nothing right?

Eh not so much I guess. I am here at work and today instead of listening to podcasts or audio books I have been watching you tube! Gee from how to make a WWII fox hole radio to silk screening a t-shirt! LOL. I really want to try that radio too!

But for me today I just have a need to wash wool. Oh I neglected to tell you that I started out on you tube watching washing, carding, combing, spinning and dying fleece. That just led to many other things to watch.

This weekend is the Michigan Fiber Festival and I am going! Never been and just want to check it out, and hey I am pretty sure that I will learn something new too. I hope to get a few pictures to post from the event.

But for now I just wanted to show you some of my wool washing and prep pics. Excuse the quality as I did this with the iphone as it was just plain old handy!

AND..... as you can see I posted the in another blog post. Was just easier that way. Enjoy

No comments: