Friday, May 8, 2009

Is anxiety contagious?

Why yes I believe it can be. For me at least! It seems that anytime DH gets his boxers in a knot the negative energy shoot out of him and is directed at me! My sensitivity level has increased with age and it's not all about that week before the period emotions either. I have always been an uber sensitive emotional person/kid and then there was a time say 25-40 that it wasn't noticed. Now, I can't hardly escape it. Stress and traumatic episode 2005 I think turned the darn switch back on.

On a really good and positive note (really positive) I finished the Blue sweater and here is the finished photo!

As it turned out I didn't get to go knit but I did stop in the shop real quick like and guess who was there? The customer who I knit the sweater for! I had to break her heart and tell her that she didn't get to keep it just yet as I had to take it home to wash and block. However she could sit there and fondle it for a few minutes till the shop closed. She was very happy and so uber excited................too bad the weather is now finally cooperating with 'Spring' and too warm to actually wear the sweater unless perhaps she wants to head to Alaska for a short trip! LOL!!Isn't it Beautiful?!!!
Next up is I am going to beginning spindle class tomorrow! I am also planning on the purchase of a new and beautiful spindle and fiber to go with it! The one I favor out of the 3 that I have is a beginners spindle (not that there is anything wrong with that at all) but who doesn't want the great spinner that has the looks and beauty of fine woods too?
More news this weekend after spindle class! See ya then.

1 comment:

knitwych said...

That is gorgeous! If I were your customer, I'd consider that well worth waiting for!!