Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Current events...........

My current events are as such: Baby Reese is still in hospital. Breathing on her own but not as good as Dr.'s want. She is also not sucking bottles as she should. So just a bit longer. But she is beautiful and such a princess already.
Whats on my needles? I am now working on a sleep sack for Baby Reese. Made from Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino yarn in white, yellow and pink stripes. I will post a photo soon of my progress. I hope to get it finished before Reese goes home. I estimate another week. She is now 2 weeks old today! And also today would have been her delivery date for the c-section. But her real due date if it would have been a natural birth with no complications would have been Dec. 15th. So she is early and it might take her a bit longer to get used to things outside the womb. Now if we could only convince her mom of that!
Speaking of mom, I also have a photo to post of mom's first time holding baby and first time for grandma and grandpa too!
more later!
Lorrie

1 comment:

sheep#100 said...

Grow, grow, grow baby Reese!