Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun photo of the day.............

Have you ever seen one of ME in a tree?

Yeah neither has my mate!!

Actually this photo was taken in April 2008 at Gallup Park in Ann Arbor Michigan along the Huron River. I swear as I stood there watching these two he/ or she just flapped wings and landed on this branch!

Down below the mate stood there in shock and the tree goose started calling and calling, like the mate was going to join him. It was something to see alright, and who would have guessed that this was about the only time I had a camera with me.............think he was just posing?

3 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Oh, too funny!

Purl's Page said...

Yep sireeee my hubby stood right next to me and said "That is a goose not a chicken right?"

primdollie said...

Oh now that's hilarious!!! I did have one show up at my apartment years ago at my back bedroom window (when i lived in CO) and it had an injured wing and was quite cold out so I let him(or her??) in and put down newspapers and all and called the game warden in the morning and they came and took it to have it's wing looked at! they are to say the least quite messy!!! hehehe!!
hugs Linda