Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not the best time.....


Our oldest (5 year old) granddaughter Abby is shown here in these photos using chopsticks for the first time! Luckily grandma remembered how to make the cheater chops with a rubber band and chopstick wrapper!!

Still thinking and doing some research on the podcast. Got a mic and a podcast book to read......hey it's a start!

Still boxing......but might switch things up a bit as I would like to take some type of classes to better myself. Spanish I and a physical class and even a journaling online class? I'm just thinking.

I looked into medical transcription....... one year online class with certification when you are finished. It's an option. Then there was also a phlebotomy class, it was full ;(. Not sure the I have whats required to take it though.

well that's a quickie for now! LOL Time to make the chicken.

Facebook and farmtown........total I mean total time suck! And I can't help it! Ya just want to get to that next level! It is fun to work through it with family and friends though! And to have reconnected with old friends from high school too! Technology. Amazing.

Knitting? Well still working on that chevron scarf probably more than halfway but just yes, bored with it. So I cast on a knitted beaded scarf. Bought it in kit form from my local yarn shop Whitmore Lake Yarn Co. here in you guessed it! Whitmore Lake Michigan. Still have the hardly worked on socks on the needles........and last but not least I had to cast on a scarf pattern that I am supposed to be teaching later this month. I knit a whole scarf but that was months ago, had to cast on and refresh my brain on the pattern details. I rarely knit the same thing twice so it was a push for sure!

I will throw up a photo or so in a bit just to keep things interesting ok?

thanks for following................Lorrie

1 comment:

knitwych said...

Genius idea with the chopsticks! I got all nostalgic looking at the photos. My niece and neph are 1/2 Chinese, so we ate a lot of Chinese food. Even before she could manipulate chopsticks, Miss Thing always wanted a pair of them. She used to hold them on top of her head like antennas, or use them to poke her brother. Occasionally, she'd spear a piece of food, which would immediately become dislodged and fly across the room as she waved her chopsticks around. :-D