Friday, September 25, 2009

Did I ever?

You know I am blogging from the iPhone again and can't remember if I ever posted a photo of my goodies that my sister from another mother sent me!
Some time ago I tried to lure her over to the "other" side with a drop spindle, book on how to and some fiber samples. Some of which I dyed myself from Easter egg dyes.
Well I just don't think my temptaion worked!
So in the meantime she accumulated a box of goodies to send me. Now ya know if I forget to mention something I have to apolgize right here and now with a big fat SORRY.
Here goes, some wonderful fiber for me to spin, might be a hint! Then there was a seashell from the seashore and a bottle of real authentic Atlantic beach sand, I think to dump on the floor and wiggle my toes in maybe? A purty little key chain so that maybe when I loose my carkeys I can say that they have a nifty atlantic beach keychain attached ro them and how many of those do you think there are in Michigan?
Then just to clean up my now sandy toes there are 3 bars of handmade soap and even a shampoo bar!!! I must admit that that shampoo bar is my favorite thing!
Well almost. There is also a skein of malabrigo lace yarn!!! I have never had the pleasure of seeing it before in person and now I have some of my very own!!!! Thank you thank you!!
Ok so here is a photo taken with iPhone right after I opened my goodie box.




-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

knitwych said...

Wow - it looks like that box exploded! LOL!

I will get to the spinning, I swear. It's just that I've been so busy with other stuff. I'm out of dyeable sock yarn at the moment, so maybe now I'll have to spin up my own!